3

Great Expectations

Posted by martamalgorzatamariamagdalena on 8:15 PM
I must say that I would never consider writing a blog if it weren't for our IT course project. At the beginning, when the idea of the blog project was introduced to us, my reaction was more or less: "Whaaaaaat?!?!:/". I was rather upset as things like blogs require time, regularity, ideas, updating.. -- and I'm not good at all those together at the same time. But since it's a must.. well, what can one do? Being a student isn't only about having fun, right? Hm.. maybe it is.. I mean, if someone loves ALL the stuff we've been obliged to do throughout our TTC career I admire that, but it seems to be rather masochistic for me:D Anyway, I created a blog.. (after giving them my phone number to receive the confirmation code and to confirm that..erm..I don't know.. I exist? whatever..)(and, of course, it happened to me only!! nobody else had the tiniest problem with creating their blogs I guess.. yeah, right, bad luck from the very beginning)(not to mention that my first attempt to create my profile failed! favourite films, books, music- everything was deleted!)(ok, it was me who deleted that, but accidentally:()(girl+computers=don't ask) ANYWAY, I created a blog. And then.. then I found that it's actually fun to share some great videos, links, discoveries and all that. So that's what it's going to be about: you can expect from my blog sharing what I like, what I discover, what makes me laugh or what makes me think, what makes me happy or angry (prepare for some grumbling..) and whatever is worth mentioning. And I really wish to read your stuff, guys. I realized that it's nearly the end of being at TTC (hopefully)(I mean, I hope I'll pass the exams:P) and I've hardly spoken to some of you. And even if so, we often don't really know much about each other which is a pity for me. So I'm waiting for all the posts:D

Not to change the current theme:


:)

3 Comments


Hi :D I had similar thoughts when I heard the words 'blogging+student+obligatory' in the same sentence during out IT classes but here I am over a year later and still doing it :P I hope that you guys will get to know a lot of fun stuff about each other, and I'm glad you didn't get discouraged because of some flops at the beginning :D your blog looks great :D and I wish you Merry Christmas and passing THE exams of course :)


Well, I guess it wasn't only us with such thoughts, but I hope it'll all in all turn out to be fun for everyone, not only a mere responsibility:) thanks for your wishes:) THE exam sounds scary- as it probably should sound to motivate us:P Merry Christmas!


my Dear:D you've managed to stop coming late to classes so this blog will also bring some regularity in your life as well, well, it did in mine:D it's a great refuge from all the stuff that worries us :) You know I will be watching and following you :P beware:D

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 hi-its-marta All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.