1

Driving home for Christmas..

Posted by martamalgorzatamariamagdalena on 2:53 PM
Finally!! I' ve been listening to this song by Chris Rea all the time lately and here I am now, driving home for Christmas:) It's all as it's supposed to be- numbers of lights are shining everywhere around, Poznań is wonderfully decorated (well, since the beginning of October probably, but we don't have to mention that, right?), and the weather, not to disappoint us, regaled us with much awaited fresh snow (later so much hated by me once I had to wait outside for like an hour or so..).
Between sleeping and.. erm.. sleeping at the 5am train to Gdynia, I enjoyed the world outside the window so so soo much:)

For all of you, especially those who will be driving home for Christmas:



~~And now time for not such a joyful part of the post:
Aaaaargh!! Not a nice beginninig of my blog!!!! I've spent like an hour writing some stuff about myself, my favourite music, films, and all that and I opened some link in the same tab instead of the new one!!!! ;( Drama, drama, drama:( My patience limit for today is over, so that will come next time..

1 Comments


I can see that you understood how to embed a video from youtube, I'm proud:D now with some spare time you will definitely have time to write some posts:) looking forward to reading them:)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 hi-its-marta All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.